- Clutter Control! Useful Tips for Getting Rid of the Mess compiled and edited by Susan Wright, 1991, Barnes and Noble Books, New York.
- How to Be Organized in Spite of Yourself: Time and Space management that works with your Personal Style by Sunny Schlenger and Roberta Roesch, 1989, New American Library.
- It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff by Peter Walsh, 2007, Free Press, New York.
- Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern. Henry Holt & Company.
- The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life by Lorie Marrero, 2009, Reason Press, Austin TX
Books on Hoarding:
- The Hoarder in You: How to Live a Happier, Healthier, Uncluttered Life by Dr. Robin Zasio, 2011, Rodale.
- Compulsive Hoarding and Acquiring: Therapist Guide by Gail Steketee & Randy Frost, 2007, New York: Oxford University Press·
- Compulsive Hoarding and Acquiring: Workbook by Gail Steketee & Randy Frost, 2007, New York: Oxford University Press·
- Overcoming Compulsive Hoarding: Why You Save and How You Can Stop by F. Neziroglu, J. Bubrick, and J.A. Yaryura-Tobias, 2004, New York: New Harbinger
Time Management Books:
- Allen, David Getting Things Done. Penguin Books, 2001.
- Mark Forster Do it Tomorrow and Other Secrets of Time Management. Hodder & Stoughton, 2006.
- Bliss, Edwin C. Doing It Now. Bantam Books, 1986.
- Covey, Stephen R. First Things First. A Fireside Book, Published by Simon & Schuster. 1994.
- Fiore, Neil, Ph.D. The NOW Habit. Jeremy P. Tarcher, Inc., 1989.
- Forster, Mark. Do It Tomorrow. Hodder & Stoughton, 2006
- Knaus, William J. Do It Now, Revised Edition. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1998·
- McGee-Cooper, Ann, with Duane Trammell. Time Management for Unmanageable People. Bantam Books, 1994.
- Morgenstern, Julie. Time Management from the Inside Out. New York: Henry Holt and Company, Inc.
- Sapadin, Linda w/Jack Maguire. It’s About Time: The 6 Styles of Procrastination and How to Overcome Them. Penguin Books, 1996.
- Tracy, Brian. Eat That Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get more Done in Less Time. Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc., 2007.