Get Help Getting Organized
from wherever you are!
Uncover the Power of Group Support by joining the
Live Coaching & Accountability Group
You probably know WHAT you need to do to get more organized. Now, how do you get yourself to DO it more consistently?
Join this program to get group support and professional guidance for achieving your organizing goals.
Who It's For:
- People with clutter or disorganization who are not yet ready to have someone come into your home to help, but want some guidance and support
- Anyone who wants a low-cost option for getting professional organizing help
- Past organizing clients who want a refresher to keep you on track maintaining your organizing systems
- People who love to share their own progress and learn from others
What Transformations will Occur:
- You will feel less overwhelmed and more confident about tackling your organizing challenges
- You will learn specific organizing strategies that will help you when you get stuck
- You will get better focused on achieving your organizing goals
- You will feel less alone as you realize that others share the same concerns as you
You will receive:
- A 1:1 assessment/planning call – just you and me figuring out your major goals and making a plan to make best use of the program.
- One emailed tip on time management or organizing each week
- 1 hour group coaching sessions 2x/month by phone
Each session will include a new lesson on:
- Staying motivated
- Focusing on one thing at a time
- Resources for getting rid of things
- Ways to enlist help
- Or whatever areas the group wants to focus on
Special features will include:
- Feedback and support from me and from other group members who are also working to be more organized
- You will set your own follow-up actions each session
- Sessions will be recorded so you can listen again and again
- You can send in questions in advance to be sure they get discussed on the call.
Why You should Join Team Organized:
- I love helping people get organized and stay motivated!
- My background as a full-time professional organizer for the past 8 years gives me lots of experience to share and lots of ideas on how you can get better organized
- My background as a former clinical social worker specializing in group work means I'm sensitive to your concerns and fears. I promise to make this group a safe, comfortable place for you to share your challenges and setbacks, as well as a positive place to find support and specific suggestions tailored to your needs.
- I am certified as a professional organizer - CPO(R) - and am a Golden Circle member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, which means I have training in this work, I have experience in this work, and I adhere to a strict code of ethics about doing this work in a professional way.
- I make it fun!
I’m looking forward to working with YOU, and helping you get your life more organized!
When it will happen:
- Sessions are held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month at 4:00 pm, and will be recorded so you can listen later if you missed any part of the call.
- Sessions have already started, so sign up now!
Let’s get you started with your 1:1 assessment and planning call so you can be ready for our next session.
Just $300 for a 3-month package
Please contact me at (508) 292-6706 or email@example.com.